Wellington-based game developer PikPok (the mobile arm of Sidhe) have announced a new basketball-themed game called Slam Dunk King, a free-to-play arcade game that releases on iOS devices on the 29th of September, 2011.
"Our Flick Kick sports game series has proven an enormous success having reached millions of gamers worldwide" said Mario Wynands, Managing Director of PikPok. "Slam Dunk King will continue that legacy, providing easily accessible yet addictive basketball gameplay in a high quality, freely downloadable package."
Slam Dunk King features:
• Arcade slam dunk gameplay action with tricks, combos, and powerups
• Time Attack, Arcade, and Sudden Death game modes
• Earn or buy coins to unlock new balls, courts, and mascots in the Store
• Open Feint and Game Center Leaderboards and Achievements
• Game Feed integration
• Music by Imon Starr from Olmecha Supreme (www.olmecha.com)
Slam Dunk King will require OS 3.1.3 or later, and supports iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPod Touch 3rd and 4th gen, iPad, and iPad 2.