A new campaign trailer has dropped for Star Wars Battlefront II. In it we get a glimpse of several locations and characters players will see and interact with throughout the single player experience when it releases on November 17, 2017 to Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC.
Ignite the inferno and burn the Rebellion to the ground in Star Wars Battlefront 2's single-player campaign. Take on the role of Commander Iden Versio in a story following the destruction of the Death Star II and the death of the Emperor.
Some of the more notable locations, characters, and moments the trailer teases include:
- The space surrounding several Mon Calamari War Ships
- The insides of a Rebel controlled prison; where player character Iden Versio is handcuffed and uses her ID9 Seeker Droid (the backpack droid) to escape
- Inside a Star Destroyer surrounding the incomplete Second Death Star located above Forest Moon of Endor, a location that is also shown.
- An unknown, civilized planet, one might think it's Coruscant, but it doesn't look as populated as that iconic location. There is also a space battle that takes place above this planet.
- The debris of what appears to be the Second Death Star.
- Maz Kanata's castle, on the planet of Takodana, along with showing that you meet up with Maz herself.
- The city of Theed, on the planet Naboo.
- Quick shots of Luke Skywalker, Leia Organa, and Maz Kanata.
- A ruined Imperial city.
- A confrontation between player character Iden Versio and her father, Garrick Versio. We see the two of them interacting with a "Messenger" - one of the Sentinel droids used to carry the late Emperor's final commands to Imperial commanders following his death.
- and finally, we see something really interesting, an unknown force user, who appears to have a helmet design similar to Kylo Ren.
Star Wars Battlefront II releases to Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC on November 17, 2017.