Developer Psyonix is continuing to support their car-based sports game Rocket League. An update is slated to arrive on Septemner 28, bringing with it a new seasonal arena, a start to the latest competitive season, and more customisation options.
Here are the details, via a press release:
- Farmstead, a new Seasonal Arena available in Competitive, Casual, and Private matches for a limited time this Fall
- More than 90 FREE new Customization Items available as Uncommon, Rare, and Very Rare drops after online matches or from Trade-Ins
- The introduction of Player Banners, a new player customization feature
- The End of Competitive Season 5 and the start of Competitive Season 6
- Standardization of Arenas for Competitive and Casual Online play
- Transparent Goalposts
- LAN Support for PC players
- And much more!
A new Events system is also being introduced, which will give users a limited timeframe to earn additional Battle-Car customisations. A new item called the Decryptor will let players unlock any unopened crates in their inventory, without having to purchase a key.
For more details, head over here.