The latest content update for World of Warcraft is now live. Patch 7.3: Shadows of Argus brings a new dungeon to the longstanding MMO, as well as additional story chapters, and more ways to upgrade your weapons.
Here’s the rundown, via press release:
In Shadows of Argus (Patch 7.3), players will:
- Journey to a hostile new world, where the Legion’s corruption of Argus and the shattered remains of the draenei’s ancestral home can be explored for the first time.
- Join forces with the Army of the Light, a band of lost warriors dedicated to combating the Legion, and two champions from Azeroth’s past: Alleria Windrunner and Turalyon, long thought to be lost since the Legion’s last crusade on Azeroth.
- Explore three distinct regions of Argus spanning the fel-scarred surface of Argus (Krokuun), the ancient ruins of an eredar city (Mac’Aree) that floats in the sky, and the planet’s core(Antoran Wastes).
- Conquer the Seat of the Triumvirate (new dungeon), the ancient centre of draenei culture, where Velen, Kil’jaeden, and Archimonde once ruled.
- Customise their Artifact’s Relics through the Netherlight Crucible.
- Seal the Legion’s Invasion Points on other worlds.
- Command a drainei vessel and travelling base of operations, the Vindicaar.
- …and more
You can read the full patch notes here.