Publisher Activision has detailed what players will have access to in Call of Duty: WW2’s closed multiplayer beta. The above trailer also gives a glimpse at the weapons and modes on offer.
Here’s an overview of what to expect, via press release:
- Maps – At least three Multiplayer maps, including: Pointe Du Hoc, Ardennes, and Gibraltar.
- War Mode – Operation Breakout
- Modes – Fan-favourite modes, including Team Deathmatch, Domination, and Hardpoint.
- Divisions – Enlist in the Infantry, Expeditionary, Airborne, Armored, or Mountain Division. You are not limited to any one Division, and we encourage you to try them all!
- Progression – Players will begin at Soldier Rank 1 and rank up through a limited progression to unlock weapons, scorestreaks, equipment, and Basic Training Skills.
The closed multiplayer beta will begin on August 26 for PlayStation 4, and then September 2 for Xbox One. Players must pre-order the game to have access.
Call of Duty: WW2 releases November 3 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.