New CG Resident Evil Film Gets Trailer

Runtime: 1:32    Author: KADOKAWAanime    Category: Trailers

A new Japanese trailer has launched for Resident Evil: Vendetta. If you can’t speak the language however, worry not; the video features English voice acting.

The action -packed trailer shows off familiar characters in the series, including Chris Redfield, Leon S. Kennedy, and Rebecca Chambers. The film is written by Makoto Fukami (Psycho-Pass), and directed by Takanori Tsujimoto (Hard Revenge Milly, Ultraman X).

Resident Evil: Vendetta is set to release in Japan on May 27, 2017. No Western release date exists, but previous CG offerings eventually found their way to our shores. We’ll update you when a New Zealand release date becomes available.

Source: GameSpot



 

Relevant Articles

 

Comments Comments (6)

 
Posted by jtbthatsme
On Friday 23 Dec 2016 8:39 AM
-
Damn I'd watch looks really good. May is quite a while away so unless I see it pop up somewhere I might forget to see it but I know I'd like to.
 
 
 
Posted by darklordfoamy
On Friday 23 Dec 2016 9:37 AM
-
Will give it a watch at some point. The other cg films were okay and this seems to be in the same vain so should be alright.
 
 
 
Posted by Paorio
On Friday 23 Dec 2016 7:48 PM
-
it has a 99% chance of being bad, but there is that 1% there for believers
 
 
 
Posted by robmacd1
On Saturday 24 Dec 2016 9:51 AM
-
Looks pretty cool
 
 
 
Posted by AsianFella
On Sunday 25 Dec 2016 6:33 AM
-
Pretty happy there's another CG film. The live action films annoyed me to no end. A long way off but I suppose it'll be a nice surprise when it releases.
 
 
 
Posted by drstu
On Saturday 31 Dec 2016 4:00 PM
-
Hope the next game ends up with graphics as good as this!!!