A new trailer for Bungie's highly anticipated new shooter, Destiny, gives viewers a closer look at the competitive side of the game, with a run down of different game modes.
The trailer, which debuted last night during Sony's media briefing at Gamescom, introduces the following game modes:
- Skirmish: Small team tactics. Kill the enemy. Revive teammates.
- Rumble: Kill everything. Watch your back.
- Salvage: Salvage relics. Kill enemy players. Revive teammates.
- Clash: All-out team warfare. Destroy the enemy.
- Combined Arms: All-out team warfare with vehicles. Destroy the enemy.
- Control: Capture zones to increase points for every kill.
The trailer also offers a look at some of the rewards and equipment that will be able to be earned through competitive multiplayer.
Destiny launches worldwide on September 9 for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3. For more information, read our alpha and beta previews.