Activision have detailed the two special editions of Call of Duty: Black Ops II that will release alongside the standard edition on November 13th.
The Hardened Edition includes: (Exclusive to EB Games NZ)
- Map: Nuketown Zombies
- Map: Nuketown 2025
- Xbox Live Claw Avatar Prop*
- Xbox Live Zombie's Avatar Costume*
- Limited Edition "Challenge Coins"
- Steelbook Packaging, including a Zombie design and exclusive alternative cover art
- Game Soundtrack by Jack Wall, with theme by Trent Reznor
- Exclusive weapon camo
- Exclusive Player Card backgrounds
The Care Package includes:
- Remote-controlled MQ-27 Dragonfire Drone, with remote control
- Special "Care Package" packaging
- All of the "Hardened Edition" content
* Avatar items are only available on Xbox 360; other platform content will vary
Pricing information was not included as part of today's announcement.