2K have announced that WWE 2K16 will launch on PC on March 12, and will "largely mirror the console versions available for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One," albeit at a cheaper pricepoint and with all downloadable content included.
WWE 2K16 is $59.99 NZD on Steam, slightly more than half the $109.95 RRP of the PS4 and Xbox One versions. Additionally, pre-purchasing the game will get you a further 10% off, bringing the price down to $53.99.
The DLC packs included with the PC version are as follows:
- Arnold Schwarzenegger as The Terminator: Play as two playable versions of Arnold Schwarzenegger as the Terminator: T-800 from The Terminator and T-800 from Terminator 2: Judgment Day.
- MyPlayer KickStart: Players will gain instant access to boost created Superstar ratings and attributes in the game’s MyCareer mode.
- Accelerator: Players will gain instant access to all unlockable content available in the game (excluding downloadable content).
- New Moves Pack: More than 30 new moves, including the Corner Enzuigiri (made popular by WWE Diva Nikki Bella), Avalanche Ram (made popular by WWE Diva Paige), Sidewinder Suplex (made popular by WWE and NXT Superstar Kevin Owens).
- Legends Pack: Playable WWE Legends: Big Boss Man, Dusty Rhodes, Lita, Mr. Perfect, “Rowdy” Roddy Piper and Trish Stratus.
- 2015 Hall of Fame Showcase: Playable matches and Superstars include:
- “Macho Man” Randy Savage vs. Jake “The Snake” Roberts
- Rikishi vs. The Rock
- Alundra Blayze vs. Paige
- Larry Zbyszko/Arn Anderson vs. Ricky “The Dragon” Steamboat/Dustin Rhodes
- Tatsumi Fujinami vs. Ric Flair
- The Bushwhackers vs. The Natural Disasters
- The Outsiders vs. Harlem Heat
- Future Stars Pack: Playable WWE/NXT Superstars Samoa Joe, Diego, Fernando, Blake, and Murphy.
WWE 2K16 came out last October for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, and Xbox 360. For more information, see our review.