The Sims 4 Announced

The Sims 4 Announced

EA have announced The Sims 4 overnight, as per yesterday's rumour. In development at The Sims Studio, the game is planned for release on PC and Mac sometime in 2014.

The Sims 4 celebrates the heart and soul of the Sims themselves, giving players a deeper connection with the most expressive, surprising and charming Sims ever in this single-player offline experience.

The Sims 4 encourages players to personalize their world with new and intuitive tools while offering them the ability to effortlessly share their creativity with friends and fans.

CheeseTastic
Posted by CheeseTastic
On Tuesday 7 May 2013 12:04 PM
Ha. I like that they felt the need to specify it would be a "single-player offline experience" in the initial tiny press release. Nonetheless, good news that they've perhaps learnt from the SimCity fiasco.

FlatPitch
Posted by FlatPitch
On Tuesday 7 May 2013 4:33 PM
I'm expecting pets and uni to be available in the first game.

TheClairoyant
Posted by TheClairoyant
On Tuesday 7 May 2013 6:47 PM
I'm sure the only people that play the sims are people that hate their own lives. Haha.

This comment has been down-voted by the community.

Kegz
Posted by Kegz
On Wednesday 8 May 2013 8:19 PM
7 May 2013, 12:04 PM Reply to CheeseTastic
Heh heh.

I loved the Sims for a very short burst of time. I'll be quite interested to see what gameplay differences there are seeing as I'm not sure what else they could add really.

CheeseTastic
Posted by CheeseTastic
On Wednesday 8 May 2013 8:46 PM
Yeah, to be honest I'm not too enthused. I bust out 2 every now and then, but I find the gameplay pretty lacking. But perhaps that's more of an indication on my imagination. I just like designing stuff.