Injustice Demo Not Available on PSN in New Zealand

By: Alan Bell
Published: Thursday 4 Apr 2013 10:23 AM

Intended to release today, the demo for upcoming fighting game Injustice: Gods Among Us is not available to New Zealand PSN users.

Released today elsewhere in the SCEE region, the demo (which features Batman, Wonder Woman and Lex Luthor) is listed in the latest PlayStation Store update as being unavailable in "Croatia, Germany, India, Kuwait, New Zealand, Portugal, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE."

PlayStation 3 owners will still be able to download the demo, however they'll need to log on to another PlayStation Store in order to do so. The demo is available (459 MB) on Xbox 360.

We've reached out to the game's distributor for more information surrounding the availability of the demo on PS3 in this country.

More You May Like

Comments (12)

You must be logged in to post comments.

or Register now!
jub-jub
On Thursday 4 Apr 2013 10:47 AM Posted by jub-jub NZGamer.com VIP
Probably the censor still hasn't reviewed

Coddfish
On Thursday 4 Apr 2013 10:54 AM Posted by Coddfish NZGamer.com VIP
Not surprised, really. Anyone know if the 360 demo is Gold only like others have been?

phantom
On Thursday 4 Apr 2013 10:57 AM Posted by phantom NZGamer.com VIP
4 April 2013, 10:54 AM Reply to Coddfish
Can you tell from the website?

Coddfish
On Thursday 4 Apr 2013 11:13 AM Posted by Coddfish NZGamer.com VIP
4 April 2013, 10:57 AM Reply to phantom
Can you tell from the website?

Looks like it is. Oh well, for once having an Australian PIN account as my main one is to my benefit, and the PSN demo is also only 400mb, not twice the size like Metal Gear Rising was

Booker_T_SUCKAAA
On Thursday 4 Apr 2013 12:56 PM Posted by Booker_T_SUCKAAA NZGamer.com VIP
4 April 2013, 10:47 AM Reply to jub-jub
Probably the censor still hasn't reviewed
Hopefully they do review it soon. I've been looking forward to giving this a go.

twisterjamz
On Thursday 4 Apr 2013 2:31 PM Posted by twisterjamz NZGamer.com VIP
I was able to get it from the US PS Store and I really enjoyed, I thought it was really cool how you could interact with the level itself to do combos but I wish they gave us better heroes/villians to use

phantom
On Thursday 4 Apr 2013 2:54 PM Posted by phantom NZGamer.com VIP
4 April 2013, 10:47 AM Reply to jub-jub
Probably the censor still hasn't reviewed
They have; it was rated R16 on February 28th.

Jas
On Thursday 4 Apr 2013 9:13 PM Posted by Jas NZGamer.com VIP
just create a usa account and download it

ADz_Nz
On Thursday 4 Apr 2013 10:26 PM Posted by ADz_Nz
I guess "IM not BATMAN"

PunisherNZL
On Friday 5 Apr 2013 6:23 AM Posted by PunisherNZL
this sucks! guess we can let the aussies have this one over us since they missed out on MK9 lol. I can hold off playing till i get the collectors edition with batman statue in 2 weeks!! O_O

atipuss
On Friday 5 Apr 2013 7:23 AM Posted by atipuss NZGamer.com VIP
I was hoping to give this one a go befor I buy. ...no batman for me also :(

sick_wierdo
On Sunday 7 Apr 2013 8:54 PM Posted by sick_wierdo
Anyone know if this is gonna be like MK vs DC universe with censored fatality type crap in it? Im hoping not, otherwise I'll be passing on this one