PlayStation Plus: April Content

Sony have detailed the April content for the PlayStation Plus subscription service, including five "free" games and a new pricing promotion.

Between now and April 10th, all one-year subscriptions will include a bonus 90 days of access to the service at no extra cost (applies to subscriptions purchased in-store or online.) Existing subscribers, Sony were keen to point out, can participate in the promotion too - the additional time will simply be added on to whatever existing subscription they might already have.

Games included in the Instant Game Collection part of PlayStation Plus this month are:

• Okami HD - PS3, April 3rd
  • Lord of the Rings: War in the North - PS3, April 3rd
  • The Cave - PS3, April 3rd
  • Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward - PS Vita, April 10th
  • Thomas Was Alone - PS Vita, April 24th

PlayStation Plus costs $89.95 per year (for a subscription that covers both PS3 and Vita), or $24.95 for 90 days, and can be purchased in-store or via PlayStation Network.

Posted by supabowl
On Monday 25 Mar 2013 2:35 PM
Finally I can play Okami! Heard nothing but good things about it. Might take advantage of the extra 90 days free as well since my sub expires in a couple months anyway

KatalystaKaos
Posted by KatalystaKaos
On Monday 25 Mar 2013 2:51 PM
PS+ just keeps better & better. Okami will be a very welcome addition. Virtues Last Reward is fantastic.

The only draw back (if you can call it that) is I am becoming more and more reluctant to purchase Vita titles as it seems the handful of quality titles on the system I am interested in seem to end up on pretty quickly on Plus !!

Posted by Coddfish
On Monday 25 Mar 2013 4:11 PM
I've had to increase my data cap thanks to PS+ and Steam sales.

I often have criticism for things that Sony does, but PS+ is a quality service; I'll be taking advantage of this extra 90 days offer.

fauzman
Posted by fauzman
On Monday 25 Mar 2013 5:25 PM
Really awesome games. I possibly dont need to buy any games for the rest of the year.

Posted by Booker_T_SUCKAAA
On Monday 25 Mar 2013 6:13 PM
Nothing on that list 'jumps' out at me as something I'd enjoy. May have to do some more research reading these comments though.

Posted by Jas
On Monday 25 Mar 2013 8:05 PM
Sweet cant wait

Posted by temungbean
On Monday 25 Mar 2013 8:34 PM
Going to have to renew my subscription to get Okami.