Sony have detailed the April content for the PlayStation Plus subscription service, including five "free" games and a new pricing promotion.
Between now and April 10th, all one-year subscriptions will include a bonus 90 days of access to the service at no extra cost (applies to subscriptions purchased in-store or online.) Existing subscribers, Sony were keen to point out, can participate in the promotion too - the additional time will simply be added on to whatever existing subscription they might already have.
Games included in the Instant Game Collection part of PlayStation Plus this month are:
- Okami HD - PS3, April 3rd
- Lord of the Rings: War in the North - PS3, April 3rd
- The Cave - PS3, April 3rd
- Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward - PS Vita, April 10th
- Thomas Was Alone - PS Vita, April 24th
PlayStation Plus costs $89.95 per year (for a subscription that covers both PS3 and Vita), or $24.95 for 90 days, and can be purchased in-store or via PlayStation Network.