The Sims 3 coming to a console or handheld near you. Each version will have platform specific features.
Release Date: Fall 2010 (US)
The Sims 3 for Console and Handheld: Platform Specific Key Features
Xbox 360 & PlayStation 3
• Build, Design, and Share Your Creations with the World! Connect to share your creations and download content from other players around the world without ever leaving the game through a seamlessly integrated exchange system.
• Complete Challenges to Earn Rewards! Face short and long term challenges and reap rewards and trophies. Then share achievements with your friends online by connecting with Facebook.
• Build and Customize! Build the ultimate home for your Sims, improve your town with building upgrades, and more.
• Go Head to Head Against Friends! In the new Life Moments Game, play with up to three other players as you bet on life’s most important moments to earn points and garner rewards.
• Exclusive Content and Town. Enjoy an all-new beach location with new residents, traits, careers, weather, Karma Powers, lifetime wishes and for the first time direct control of your Sim.
• Live long and Simulate! Create any Sim you can imagine and control their lives for the first time on DS. Control multiple Sims within a household and enjoy life’s special moments as you interact with the world.
• Robust Create a Sim. Use your stylist to sculpt your Sims’ facial features. Choose hair styles and clothing and dictate your Sims’ personalities.
• Customize your Sims world! For the first time ever on DS, build your Sims home with tools to draw walls and floors, and customize with décor objects, textures, and more.