If the endgame content for Destiny 2 wasn’t enough for you, Bungie has heard your cries. In a recent blog post, the developer shared some of the changes that are on the way to the loot-driven sci-fi shooter, including rewards and incentives for activities.
Here’s the rundown (via Kotaku):
- New systems and rewards to give our most engaged players additional, optional pursuits.
- Better incentives for players who complete challenging Prestige activities.
- Better rewards and replay value for strikes, adventures, and Lost Sectors.
- Private matches for the competitive community (we are targeting early 2018).
- Crucible tuning like adjusted Supremacy scoring and better spawning rules.
- Better incentives for completing Crucible matches (and penalties for quitting competitive games).
- Continued improvements to Iron Banner and Faction Rallies, including uniqueness of rewards.
- Changes to make the mod economy more interesting and impactful.
- Ongoing improvements to Exotics, including adjustments to reduce instances of duplication.
- New ways to spend surplus currency and materials (looking at you Legendary Shards).
- An emote interface that allows players to equip Salty, Spicy Ramen, Six Shooter, and Flip Out all at the same time.
Have you stuck with Destiny 2 post-launch? Or did you hit the endgame and bail? Are these changes enticing enough? Let us know in the comments below!