Nintendo has announced that Yo-Kai Watch 2: Psychic Specters will launch in New Zealand this spring. The game brings the baseline Yo-Kai Watch 2 experience to 3DS again, but with some extra features and content.
Here’ what Psychic Specters will bring, via an official press release:
- 12 brand new quests, including one that delves into the origins of the mysterious Darknyan - combined with the quests from Bony Spirits and Fleshy Souls, this gives a total of 100 quests to tackle
- The chance to befriend 15 Wicked Yo-kai, who have previously only appeared as adversaries – now giving a total of more than 300 playable Yo-kai
- Exclusive dungeons for owners of Bony Spirits and Fleshy Souls – players with save data from one or both of the previous versions can access new dungeons to fight special bosses and befriend exclusive Yo-kai
- New locations to explore, including the fantastical Gera Gera Resort
- An expanded version of the Yo-kai Watch Blasters local co-op mode, with powerful new bosses to defeat
For our full thoughts on Yo-Kai Watch 2: Bony Spirits, you can read our review here.