The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+ will be releasing for the Switch on September 7. The dark RPG with roguelike elements originally hit Nintendo’s hybrid system at launch in March, but the European release was delayed.
The game’s retail release will include some extra goodies, seen below.
The Binding of Isaac originally released in 2011 for PC. Since then, the game has been updated with new versions by its creator. Afterbirth+ features the following:
- Over 500 items and weapons
- 20 different endings
- 13 playable characters
- Over 50 unique bosses, each with multiple variations
- New playable character
- Online Leaderboards and Daily Runs
- 30+ Challenge modes
- Over 6000 rooms with over 4 billion possible combinations
- Bestiary! (enemy collection page that keeps track of everything you kill in game)
The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+ hits the Nintendo Switch on September 7.