Street Fighter V will be getting a balance update, slated towards the end of April. According to a blog post from Capcom Unity, the patch will make changes to V-Reversals, throw escapes, and frames on charge moves. In addition, some underperforming characters will be getting a boost.
Here’s a run-down on some of the big changes.
- V-Reversal: input delay on crouching block has been shortened by 1F
- Throw Escape: It is no longer possible to escape throws while inputting up during the throw escape.
- Charge Moves: The number of frames necessary to complete a charge has been increased from 6F to 10F.
- Invincible “Shoryuken” Attacks: Shoryuken type attacks have seen a change across the board. The changes are as follows below.
- L Shoryuken attacks – maintain throw invincibility
- M Shoryuken attacks – added airborne invincibility
- H Shoryuken attacks – added attack and projectile invincibility
- This change affects Ryu, Ken, Akuma, Cammy, and Juri.
To see specific changes to characters – including tweaks to vitality and hurtboxes – head on over to the Capcom Unity blog.