Ni No Kuni 2 Coming to PC

Ni No Kuni 2 Coming to PC

Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom – the roleplaying game from publisher Bandai Namco – will release on PC alongside the PlayStation 4 version, later this year. While the game hasn’t got a firm date, USGamer can confirm that the title will see a simultaneous worldwide release.

The first game’s PlayStation 3 version – Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch – was released in Japan in 2011. It wasn’t until 2013 that the game hit western shores.

Although Studio Ghibli – the Japanese animation film studio, responsible for the first game’s art style – is currently on hiatus, there are still some luminaries on board. Composer Joe Hisashi and animator Yoshiyuki Momose are working on the project.

As USGamer also points out, there are some new additions to the game’s universe. Higgledies are Pikmin-like spirits, similar to the Kodama from Princess Mononoke. They will supposedly play a major role in combat, acting like Pokemon.

We’ll keep you updated as more news becomes available.

Posted by Bank
On Friday 27 Jan 2017 9:36 AM
Wow I didn't see this as a possibility. Good on PC. Was it decided on to cover costs?

This is going to be a HUGE boost in the franchise's awareness and popularity. I can't wait for the positive Steam user marketing to catch on. The teams and the series deserves it.

Posted by Eddie_Boy
On Friday 27 Jan 2017 5:41 PM
Stoked. Thoroughly enjoyed the first, I'll be picking it up on PC

Posted by supabowl
On Friday 27 Jan 2017 6:56 PM
Never got to play the first since my ps3 pooped itself. Glad this is coming to PC

Posted by ptys
On Friday 27 Jan 2017 8:02 PM
Cool, since I've become a PC snob I'd love the option. I'll prob. get it on PS4 actually unless there is a huge graphical difference.

On Saturday 28 Jan 2017 2:10 AM
When you see people complaining that gamers on another platform get the game.... sigh. saying all pc gamers pirate and bullsh*t.

But i will surely pick this up.

Posted by joshdrought
On Saturday 28 Jan 2017 1:47 PM
First one was so good was looking forward to another!

ammythomas16
Posted by ammythomas16
On Sunday 29 Jan 2017 11:56 AM
27 January 2017, 09:36 AM Reply to Bank

I get paid £82 every hour from online joobs. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my friend AB is earning £9k monthly by doing this job and she showed me how. Try it out on following website..

========>>>> http://www.newsnet20.com