Pokemon Go Gets More Monsters Outdoors

Pokemon Go Gets More Monsters Outdoors

More monsters are now appearing outdoors in Pokemon Go, developer Niantic announced over the weekend.

This news follows on from a recent seasonal patch to the game. In celebration of the holiday spirit, special Pikachu wearing Christmas hats can be found. In addition, Gold and Silver generation Pokemon can now be hatched from eggs, bringing the likes of Togepi and Pichu to the augmented reality hit.

Have you noticed more monsters in your usual hunting areas? Let us know in the comments below!

Source: IGN

Posted by Booker_T_SUCKAAA
On Monday 19 Dec 2016 3:55 PM
I haven't hatched any of the new Pokemon yet, and I've got 3 incubators going at the mo. Also, I haven't noticed 'increased' amounts of Pokemon out and about yet.
Before anyone asks, yes I am STILL playing Pokemon Go. It's my fitness friend. It gets me out walking and riding my bike.

Posted by Paorio
On Monday 19 Dec 2016 4:13 PM
19 December 2016, 03:55 PM Reply to Booker_T_SUCKAAA
That's awesome

Posted by Ryzlin
On Monday 19 Dec 2016 5:34 PM
I've noticed different Pokémon around my normal hunting areas. Jynx and tangela which never used to be found there.

Posted by Killjoy
On Monday 19 Dec 2016 7:12 PM
That's cool, I got the pikachu with the xmas hat about a week ago. Looking forward to getting one of the new ones.

Posted by Booker_T_SUCKAAA
On Tuesday 20 Dec 2016 6:46 AM
Yes! I hatched an Igglybuff from a 2km egg last night. Pretty stoked! It evolves on Jigglypuff candy too. One more catch of a Jigglypuff and I can evolve my Igglybuff. Fun stuff, rhyme intended ;-)

Posted by koyukon
On Tuesday 20 Dec 2016 9:13 AM
Nothing Rural here. The nearest town wasn't any different than usual

Posted by Mattress
On Tuesday 20 Dec 2016 9:59 AM
Still enjoying this game each day I walk to and from my office! Good motivation to get out and do some walking/exercise as well!

Posted by piratemonkey