Here’s How to Upload Your Last-Gen Walking Dead Saves

Here’s How to Upload Your Last-Gen Walking Dead Saves

The Walking Dead: Season Three is set to launch next week, but the game will be skipping legacy systems. If you have old Season Two saves from your PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360 – or are just swapping systems entirely – developer Telltale has some tips on moving them to other devices.

First, you’ll have to update Season Two on older systems, and make sure all your firmware is up to date too. From there, you’ll have to create a Telltale Account, and then enable Cloud Saves. Once that’s complete, this should upload your Season Two data.

Upon starting Season Three, simply log into your Telltale Account, where you’ll be able to retrieve your Cloud Save.

Here’s a handy image guide, courtesy of Eurogamer:

If you don’t want to go through this process, Telltale also has some other options available. You can start Season Three with a Clementine who has "lost everyone from the previous Seasons and is left alone with AJ.” You can also generate a story by answering a series of questions, which will then drop you into one of 42 different starting points.

The Walking Dead: Season Three is set to release on December 20. Will you be dropping in on launch day, or are you going to hold off until all episodes are available? Let us know in the comments below!

Posted by 163Battery
On Friday 16 Dec 2016 9:51 AM
I'm still crossing my fingers that Season Two becomes backwards compatible. I have it on my 360 but haven't played it yet.

Posted by Paorio
On Friday 16 Dec 2016 11:08 AM
It would suck if you couldn't do this, well for the people who care about their decisions

Posted by piratemonkey
On Friday 16 Dec 2016 8:12 PM
some of the best news I've had today!

Posted by RKO_NZ
On Friday 16 Dec 2016 9:37 PM
Its nice Telltale have given a way for people who don't have access to their old system saves and offering this, however I'm dusting off my Xbox 360, and going to use the cloud save feature, I want my story to be exactly how I left it, every single decision, no matter how big or small, as is, where is, With the system that offers you to select different options, I feel that even though it has 42 different possible entry points, I want little minor decisions that were made in 400 Days, if so to also migrate over, we still don't really know what happened to the rest of the 400 Days survivors except Bonnie, so it would be cool if in Season 3 maybe when you go to the Hilltop and see Jesus, maybe some of the minor characters that were saved could be there, so all the more reason to put up[ with the hassle to get my old save.

Posted by 163Battery
On Saturday 17 Dec 2016 7:39 AM
16 December 2016, 09:37 PM Reply to RKO_NZ
Actually, that's a good point. Here I am hoping Season Two becomes backwards compatible but there is no guarantee I will be able to take my decisions from the first season to the Xbox One. Maybe I should dust off the Xbox 360 too.

Posted by RKO_NZ
On Saturday 17 Dec 2016 6:34 PM
17 December 2016, 07:39 AM Reply to 163Battery
Since they re-released the seasons on disc for XB1, I think hoping for backwards compatible is not in the books, I wish they both were too, but after having Season 1 given for free a couple months ago with GWG, and Season 2 always being part of weekly specials, we'll just have to put up with hassle, but its worth it for this game!

Posted by verastewart444
On Sunday 18 Dec 2016 10:46 AM
17 December 2016, 06:34 PM Reply to RKO_NZ
I get paid over $87 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I'd be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Here’s what I've been doing>>

================== http://www.JobNews80.com

On Sunday 18 Dec 2016 7:53 PM
Last gen? as a pc gamer this word is beyond my comprehension.