Watch Bethesda's E3 2016 Press Conference

Watch Bethesda's E3 2016 Press Conference

Miss watching Bethesda's E3 Showcase live? What to find out if the news of a Skyrim remaster held any truth? Did we see or have hints of more Wolfenstein? And what about Prey?

Find out what happened during the E3 Showcase on Monday June 13 at 2PM NZST in the following Twitch Stream:

Note: Jump to 01:15:12 to get to the start of the conference

Which announcements excited you the most? Let us know in the comments below!

Posted by Nick2016NZ
On Saturday 11 Jun 2016 5:12 PM
Sequel to Wolfenstein would be amazing, I think it's almost guaranteed at this point. A new Elder Scrolls? Not the remastered Skyrim doing the rounds but a completely new entry. Unlikely, but one can hope. Quake? Oh please make it so!

Posted by Ryzlin
On Saturday 11 Jun 2016 10:16 PM
I'd like to see a little bit of information about the next set of Fallout 4 DLC.

Posted by mchumdinghy
On Sunday 12 Jun 2016 12:51 PM
New Wolfenstein would be awesome and probably their other major game to chat about next to Dishonored seeing as elder scrolls must be at least 3-4 years away. Would love to see the Prey 2 rumours come to fruition as well

Posted by predatorhunter
On Sunday 12 Jun 2016 2:19 PM
would love Prey 2 to finally resurface and wolfenstien is usually good fun.

Posted by ChimeraNZ
On Sunday 12 Jun 2016 4:02 PM
Wolf 2, cannot wait!

Posted by captain X nz
On Sunday 12 Jun 2016 6:26 PM
12 June 2016, 12:51 PM Reply to mchumdinghy
They started work on Fallout4 pretty much as soon as they closed Fallout3.

You might be pleasantly surprised.

Posted by mchumdinghy
On Sunday 12 Jun 2016 7:55 PM
12 June 2016, 06:26 PM Reply to captain X nz
They started work on Fallout4 pretty much as soon as they closed Fallout3.

You might be pleasantly surprised.
Good point and I really hope I am pleasantly surprised. I just wonder if they might go dark for a while and rewrite their engine which got a bit of a hard time following fallout 4's release. It seems that the rough graphics and bugs are no longer so forgiveable (especially after Witcher 3) and it might be worth them building the next elder scrolls from the ground up if they want to reemerge as the kings of the RPG. But I really hope you are right :)

Posted by guido
On Monday 13 Jun 2016 1:58 PM
This is the one I'm looking forward to the most but it also has the most potential for being disappointing as hopes are so high!

Posted by atipuss
On Monday 13 Jun 2016 1:59 PM
Skyrim hd or new elder scrolls please!! :D

Posted by xmorph
On Monday 13 Jun 2016 2:06 PM
Come on Elder Scrolls VI :D

On Monday 13 Jun 2016 2:59 PM
I dont think they'll announce the new Elder Scrolls for another 1-2 more years, Dont see them announcing it this soon after Fallout 4 considering looking at the release switch between FO... ES...FO...ES it'll be another 2-3 years away. I dont see them starting the hype train this early.
As for Skyrim HD... they will announce this I think, its a solid rumour. Especially now they have the mod support on console it'll be all go!

Posted by NZGamer
On Monday 13 Jun 2016 2:59 PM
Thanks for joining the conversation with other Kiwis and watching the Bethesda E3 2016 Press Conference. Here's a PS+ 1 Month Sub to one lucky member - 43QR-CBN2-4K66. (Please post here to say you have used it).

oconnomiyaki
Posted by oconnomiyaki
On Monday 13 Jun 2016 3:03 PM
13 June 2016, 02:59 PM Reply to NZGamer
Yoink! Ta much. :)

Shame the Bethesda conference was pretty disappointing for me personally. The only mildly interesting thing was the Skyrim remaster. The One Tamerial thing for TESO could be good too, but I'd need to see if it neuters any challenge first.

Posted by jtbthatsme
On Monday 13 Jun 2016 3:49 PM
Dishonored 2 looks great I'm just worried that'll be hard as like the first one lol. I'm not much of a stealth gamer but was very enjoyable. First half of the presentation was boring lol. 2nd half though was a lot better.

Posted by Nick2016NZ
On Monday 13 Jun 2016 5:05 PM
I almost lost my mind when they announced a new Quake

Posted by CoffeeAddict
On Monday 13 Jun 2016 7:39 PM
Have to admit can't wait to see Doom in VR, that will be amazing! Scary but amazing

Posted by robmacd1
On Monday 20 Jun 2016 9:11 AM
Oops, missed this one too, however the comments from other people sound good about Doom and Quake