Microsoft have revealed the full suite of exclusive digital content that buyers of the Halo 4 Limited Edition can expect to get their hands on.
- War Games Map Pack Access – The Limited Edition includes access to nine maps – three future competitive multiplayer map packs, each including three locations, available for download post-launch on Xbox LIVE.
- Specializations – Receive early access to six Specializations, available at launch on Xbox LIVE, to achieve higher ranks in your Spartan career. Purchasers of the Halo 4 Limited Edition will get access on launch day, while others will have to wait as Specializations are released over time.
- UNSC Infinity Briefing Packet – Includes an armour customization schematic, a blueprint of the massive ship itself, and insight into what it means to be one of humanity’s finest warriors: the Spartan-IVs.
- Exclusive digital content through Xbox LIVE:
- Spartan-IV "Recruit" In-Game Armour
- Spartan-IV "Prime" In-Game Armour Skin
- Assault Rifle "Prime" In-Game Weapon Skin
- "Prime" In-Game Emblem
- Xbox LIVE Avatar "Recruit" Armour
- Cryo-Tube Xbox LIVE Avatar Prop
- "Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn" Special Edition – An extended 90-minute version of the live-action digital series that will bring the Halo universe to life as you’ve never seen it, and provide an enthralling backstory leading up to the events of Halo 4. It also includes:
- Bonus in-fiction content expanding the characters and stories of “Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn”
- Special Featurette: Bringing Gaming into Reality
- Making of “Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn”
Halo 4 launches worldwide on November 6th. The Limited Edition is available for $129.95 NZD.