Rockstar Games has announced the Red Dead Redemption: Game of the Year Edition.
Rockstar is describing it as the "definitive edition," will include all previously released downloadable, including the Undead Nightmare single player campaign and various multiplayer expansions.
Here's what you will get on the disc:
• Original Red Dead Redemption game with a brand-new hardcore single-player mode
• Undead Nightmare single-player campaign and multiplayer modes
• Legends and Killers Pack, featuring additional multiplayer map locations, multiplayer characters, and the Tomahawk projectile weapon
• Liars and Cheats Pack, including the Stronghold multiplayer competitive mode, Free Roam gambling games, multiplayer horse races with combat, and the Explosive Rifle
• Hunting and Trading Outfits Pack, featuring two outfits with corresponding gameplay challenges for John Marston
• Outlaws To The End Co-Op Mission Pack, including six co-op missions for up to four players
• All original pre-order content, including the Deadly Assassin Outfit, War Horse, and Golden Guns Weapon Pack
• Solomon’s Folly single-player gang hideout and challenges available for the first time on Xbox 360
• Just-released Myths and Mavericks Bonus Pack, featuring fan-favorite multiplayer characters and all-new locations to battle in
Red Dead Redemption carries the honour of being the first - and only - game NZGamer.com has awarded 10/10. Check out our review.
The pack will be released on October 14 for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.