Over 1.2 million units sold since release
Nintendo's Wii Fit is the best-selling console game in Japan for the fourth week running.
The game has sold an estimated 1,283,000 units since it was released on December 1, 2007.
According to data from Media Create, the highest new entry in the Japanese charts for the week ended Jan 27 is Konami's World Soccer Winning Eleven: Ubiquitous Evolution 2008 for the PSP, at number two.
The full top ten for Japan follows:
1. Wii Fit (Nintendo) – Wii
2. World Soccer Winning Eleven: Ubiquitous Evolution 2008 (Konami) – PSP
3. Lucky Star: Misasagi Sakura Gakuen Sakura Fuji Festival (Kadakawa Shoten) – PS2
4. Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games (Nintendo) – Wii
5. Wii Sports (Nintendo) – Wii
6. Mario Party DS (Nintendo) – DS
7. Monster Hunter Portable 2nd (Capcom) – PSP
8. Doraemon Baseball: Dramatic Stadium (Bandai Namco) – DS
9. Yggdra Union (Sting) – PSP
10. Professor Layton and Pandora's Box (Level 5) – DS